Sunday, November 18, 2012

Still February...London England

 Because we always have trouble letting go of vacations and returning home we decided to make a short stop over in London on the way home from Africa - that short stop over turned into a week - and what a great week it was!  The spring weather was fantastic and London is a very interesting city.  We even took the train to Shrewsbury and visited some distant cousins.
 With my cupcake making this year I was delighted to find this shop around the corner from our hotel - the photo of the shop is mine just added to the shops brochure.  It is in a page protector that I again sewed to fit exactly to the paper size.

 Design G pages added...

 A 6 x 12 with a piece of folded cardstock - everywhere I go I get business cards for the restaurants and hotels - they have come in handy. 


 A Flip Flap to get those 2 extra spaces that I felt I desperately needed!


 Another Flip Flap


So that is our February in a nutshell...what an Adventure!































































No comments:

Post a Comment