Sunday, November 18, 2012

February 2012

 Finally off to Africa seems I have been waiting and counting the days forever.  I have completed my Project Life Pages separately for the trip (not completing as separate weeks for this month). 
This added insert is cut down from larger Design G




 An 8.5 x 11 and a piece of cardstock great way to add some items!



 More cut inserts this one is from Design F




 I also cut and sew Page Pockets - I pick the closest size and then sew around the item to make it fit perfectly!



 Moving on to the Safari and "vacation" part of the adventure was bittersweet but awesome - I couldn't get over how close and how many animals were right next to you!  Unbelievable!

 So sad that this trip ended - but amazing and some of the best photos I have ever taken.  We will remember this forever and will certainly go back to Africa again!









No comments:

Post a Comment