Sunday, November 18, 2012

March 2012

 I thought this month might be anti-climatic but no it was back to the airport a couple of times actually!
 March break we had company - my nieces came to stay in "the big city"
 I was asked to go to Ottawa to take part in a focus group -why not I love Ottawa.  Got to visit some friends and Joy took me for the best Thai food.  Home enough time to unpack, do laundry, repack and go again - this time to Regina!
 I have only been to Regina one other time since Training there in 1988.  So exciting to see the Training Depot again and all the transformations over the years.  The course I was on is one I have wanted for a few years - females rarely get selected to go and I was the only one on my course - I love proving that girls can do anything ! (Note used a flip flap again)  An added bonus over and above the course was my first cousin lives like two blocks from the Training Academy so I got to spend some time with her - what a great time we had catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment