Sunday, November 18, 2012

August 2012

 August another full month...the year is flying by

 Week started out so fab - got to visit with my sister and kiddies - then ended with a bang literally.  Was involved in a collision with a transport truck (yes I was driving) not my best moment but oh so very lucky to come out unscathed.  Got the photos off the evening newscast...
 Boston weekend and BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - just what the Doctor ordered an immediate get a way and get my mind off what could have happened. 



 A few more special days with my sister and family before she returns to oh so far away in British Columbia
 We started the week by hosting a reunion for the group that went to Africa this year - perfect day for a backyard BBQ.  We ended the week by taking off on the bikes again for a weekend away in Nova Scotia.


Perfect way to end August - I so love my new Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment