Monday, March 16, 2015

May Club Class

May is my last month for the club this year!  I typically take the summer off from classes. 

Wednesday May 6 and 13th - class offered for anyone who wants to sign up - we will make the double layout "Relax and Stay awhile" with the matching cards AND we'll make a second double layout.

Cost is $30.00 for Supplies and a $20.00 order - you will have paper and embellishments left over (all extras are yours to keep).  There will be a draw for a Stamp of the Month.

8 seats only (3 remaining) Please let me know by March 30th if you want a seat.


 Below I have added photos - a flash has made the page a bit more yellow than it actually is - the color above is the correct coloring.  And I made the 2 x 2 photos on the left side actually 3 x 3 photos...
 

 Above the Second Layout for this month is a basic but beautiful lay-out.  Left side has a 4 x 6 photo and one 3 x 5 and one 4 x 4.5.  The Right side has two 4 x 6 photos and one 4 x 4.5  The flowers (I used yellow) can be colored any color that accent your photos - many possibilities!!



No comments:

Post a Comment