Saturday, September 8, 2012

Advent Class in November...

November 17th a Saturday from 12:30 to 4:30 (at the latest) I will be having a special class - an advent calendar...more than one candy will fit in each drawer as it is a great size (in case you want to add candies for more than one child or for yourself even!!)

The cost is $60.00 for the kit including everything you see, AND a bottle of liquid glass included.  I will be cutting all the little drawers out in advance from the new cricut cartridge - mine took 1 hour to cut all the drawers so I will have all pre-cut to save time!  This will be a fun relaxing class - no cutter needed..but you will have to bring a ruler, black stamp pad and one block (any size will do - I used a 3 x 3).  Deadline to sign up is October 15 and I will only take 8 persons for this class. 

Size is 14" x 14" x 3" deep
Above shows how big the drawers are!

No comments:

Post a Comment